Healthy Gluten Free Egg Vege Muffins
Ingredients of Healthy Gluten Free Egg Vege Muffins
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- It’s of x6 eggs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of x1 onion.
- Prepare Half of a stick of carrot (shredded).
- You need Half of a green capsicum.
- Prepare of x2 buttons of brown mushroom.
- You need of x1 tomato.
- You need Handful of spinach or any leafy vegetable.
- You need Pinch of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Healthy Gluten Free Egg Vege Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 200C for 15 minutes.
- Prep all ingredients above. Chop onion, capsicum, mushroom and tomato into tiny cubes, shred the carrots..
- Oil the muffin pan thoroughly with olive oil. Or use muffin sleeves..
- Add salt, pepper and thyme into eggs and beat till fluffy..
- Transfer eggs into muffin pan. Fill each muffin pocket halfway.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, a little of everything into each muffin pocket. Fill ingredients till about 4/5 of the pocket (as the muffin will expand when cooked).
- Give each muffin pocket filled with ingredients a good stir.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Voila! Egg vege muffins.