Cocoa-banana oatmeal. The Best Cocoa Banana Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly Banana Cocoa Refrigerator Oatmeal, Banana-cocoa Oatmeal, Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats. Perfect for when you need an energy boost on the go.
Oatmeal is a favorite breakfast food, quick, easy and filling. I came up with this version by using some of the same ingredients from my favorite breakfast smoothie. Try this Banana Cocoa Refrigerator Oatmeal recipe, or contribute your own. You can have Cocoa-banana oatmeal using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocoa-banana oatmeal
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
In a container with a lid, add the milk, oats, chia seeds, banana, unsweetened cocoa. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. Stir together flour, sugar, oats, cocoa, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
Cocoa-banana oatmeal step by step
- Put 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil..
- After the water starts boiling add the rolled oats and the cocoa and stir the mixture. Cover the saucepan and reduce heat to low..
- After the oats are tender and the water is absorbed add the cooked oatmeal in a bowl..
- Add chopped banana and one tablespoon of honey on top. Voila.
Add milk mixture and nuts all at once to dry ingredients, stirring until. When the oatmeal has boiled, add the mashed banana to the saucepan of oats. To make your oats even healthier, you can. This banana baked oatmeal is also allergy friendly. I love this baked oatmeal recipe because it's super easy to whip up a batch once and enjoy it.