Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens
Ingredients of Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens
- You need of Fresh Salmon.
- It’s of Fresh dill.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- You need of Bella mushrooms.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- You need of Grapeseed oil.
- Prepare of Dill dipping sauce (healthy version).
- You need of Coconut milk yogurt unsweetened.
- Prepare of Fresh dill chopped small.
- It’s of Small cucumbers chopped small.
- Prepare to taste of Lime zest.
Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens step by step
- Bell peppers, green onions, Bella mushrooms sauteed.
- Add number 1 to fresh cut up salmon, old bay seasoning, garlic powder, sea salt, panko bread crumbs, and blend together.
- Form into patties and refrigerate for a hour. Fry on both sides in grapeseed oil.
- Fresh dill, coconut milk yogurt, dairy free, lime, dipping sauce.