Classic chocolate chip cookies. We added, swapped, melted, baked low, baked high and chilled. Let the cookies cool for a. They are soft and cake-like with crisp edges and chewy centers.
With macadamia and white vanilla baking chips? You will love them I PROMISE. They come in many different shapes and sizes. You can have Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
Classic chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..