Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens.
You can cook Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens
- Prepare of Fresh Salmon.
- Prepare of Fresh dill.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- You need of Green onions.
- Prepare of Bella mushrooms.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Grapeseed oil.
- It’s of Dill dipping sauce (healthy version).
- It’s of Coconut milk yogurt unsweetened.
- It’s of Fresh dill chopped small.
- Prepare of Small cucumbers chopped small.
- You need to taste of Lime zest.
Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens step by step
- Bell peppers, green onions, Bella mushrooms sauteed.
- Add number 1 to fresh cut up salmon, old bay seasoning, garlic powder, sea salt, panko bread crumbs, and blend together.
- Form into patties and refrigerate for a hour. Fry on both sides in grapeseed oil.
- Fresh dill, coconut milk yogurt, dairy free, lime, dipping sauce.