Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes
Ingredients of Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes
- It’s 1 can of salmon or mackerel.
- It’s 3/4 cup of crushed crackers. I prefer ritz.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper and onion powder.
- You need 6 of small red potatoes cut in 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 packet of hidden valley ranch seasoning.
Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes step by step
- I start by cubing potatoes and coating with oil then toss in ranch seasoning mix and put in the oven. Bake at 375 for 20-30 min flipping halfway through..
- Then I remove any bones from the canned salmon or mackerel and combine with crushed crackers, eggs and seasoning. Shape into patties and fry until golden brown in a lightly oiled skillet..