Chicken Teriyaki. This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar.
Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!! Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients. Forget that bottle of super-salty teriyaki sauce on the grocery store shelf — it's actually easier than you might think to make a. You can cook Chicken Teriyaki using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki
- It’s 2 of chicken breast, slice bite size.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Mix together:.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar or lemon water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of finger of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of Garnish:.
- You need of Onion, thin slice, sauted until caramelized.
- It’s of Sesame seed.
- Prepare of Scalion.
This chicken teriyaki recipe would be perfect for weeknight dinners or meal prep. This slow cooker teriyaki chicken recipe always goes over big with my family. Teriyaki Chicken + pineapple + rice = a match made in heaven. Bottled teriyaki sauce is the secret to this super-simple teriyaki chicken dinner, which calls for just four ingredients.
Chicken Teriyaki instructions
- Cut the chicken.
- Mix all the mixed ingredients.
- Saute the onion, take it out.
- On the same pan, saute the chicken.
- Put in the mixed ingredients.
- Take out the chicken.
- Put in more water, stir it until a bit thicc😏.
- Put in the chicken, mix it until all side pf the chicken got coated nicely.
- Put it on the plate and garnish it.
For more meals like this, see our complete collection of easy chicken recipes. In fact, it's been nicknamed a 'Teriyatsu' due to combining the best bits from Teriyaki. Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community. If you love Chicken Teriyaki, this recipe will not leave you indifferent. It's a really healthy pressure cooker chicken recipe that's inexpensive and flavorful too served with rice.