BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
Ingredients of BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet (any size, but 1 pound will feed 3 to 4 people. Mine was 1.5 today.).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of fresh lime.
- It’s 1 of green onion, finely chopped.
BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 450F and lightly season salmon with salt and onion powder. Remember that the thicker portion requires a bit more salt than the belly and also that the much thinner belly part needs very little salt because it is so thin. That said, not all salmon fillets come with the belly and are much more uniform in thickness overall..
- Spread fillet with Ranch dressing. (For 1.5 pounds, I used about 3 Tablespoons.).
- Then spread fillet with BBQ sauce in the same quantity as Ranch dressing..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the entire fillet and sprinkle with green onions..
- Roast in oven for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! Today we had ours with Broccoli Raisin Slawlad (link in story) and bolillos..