Paleo whole30 – grain free banana muffins
Ingredients of Paleo whole30 – grain free banana muffins
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Walnut oil.
- You need 1 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of coconut oil to grease muffin pan.
Paleo whole30 – grain free banana muffins step by step
- preheat oven at 375.
- Grind cashew with a food processor into cashew meal..
- Add oil and blend into cashew butter..
- Add bananas and blend into a sticky paste..
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs and add banana/cashew mix along with all other ingredients..
- Pour into muffin pan and cook for 12 min..
- Let cool on rack.