Vegan maple breakfast cookies
Ingredients of Vegan maple breakfast cookies
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Vegan maple breakfast cookies instructions
- Mix all ingredients until wet..
- The dough should form soft balls. If dough is too dry, add a tablespoon of almond milk. If it is to wet, add more oats..
- Place about 16 balls on a greased baking sheet..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375°F..
- Check out my recipes for the easy dessert glaze..