You can have Not-exactly-gochujang Salmon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Not-exactly-gochujang Salmon
- It’s 1/3 of rd of a whole salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove; minced.
- You need .5 tbsp of vinegar +.5 tbsp water.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Salt & peppa.
Not-exactly-gochujang Salmon step by step
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Pat dry your salmon. Season w salt & pepper and cover with another piece of foil. Bake for 10mins. Set aside..
- In a pan over medium heat, add a tbsp of oil. Then the rest of the ingredients. Mix constantly until nice & bubbly..
- Uncover your salmon. Coat with the sriracha mixture. Bake again for another 8-10mins. Heck, go ahead and broil for 1 min if you fancy..
- Feel free to top with green onions and/or sesame seeds. Serve w a side of rice + veggies. Enjoy! (Could’ve made this w gochujang tho).