Diet Caesar Salad
Ingredients of Diet Caesar Salad
- Prepare 1 of head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces.
- You need 3/4 cup of croutons.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 3 of flat anchovies, minced (optional).
Diet Caesar Salad instructions
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, anchovies if using, salt and pepper until well-combined..
- Slowly add in the olive oil in a steady flow while constantly whisking until the dressing is smooth..
- In a salad bowl, add in the lettuce and half the dressing and toss. Then add the remaining dressing along with the parmesan cheese, and croutons and toss again..