Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets.
You can cook Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets
- You need 1 1/2 lb of groung chuck.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 of salt , pepper, garlic powder to taste.
- You need 1 of soya sauce to taste.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil and butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of Veloutine thickener or cornstarch.
Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets instructions
- in a bowl mix beef, salt, pepper garlic powder.
- make your patties. I always put a thumb press in the middle for cooking evenly.
- in a large pan add the oil and butter and fry the onions sliced then fry the patties.
- set the onions and patties aside.
- Using the same pan add the water and soya sauce bring to a boil.
- Add the thickener and stir until sauce is thick and return meat and onions.
- serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy.