Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise. Salmon simmers with olive oil, fresh asparagus, garlic, and a hint of lemon, then is served with penne pasta and a rich and creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. Apart from using fresh dill instead of dried I followed the recipe pretty much exactly. Next time I'll add more Parmesan.
Place salmon on a plate and pour desired amount of sauce over it and the. Place one salmon fillet in the center of each sheet. Top with serving of garlic and asparagus. You can have Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
- Prepare of Salmon fillets.
- Prepare bundle of Asparagus.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped Dill.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Yellow rice.
- You need of My Béarnaise recipe.
- It’s of Meyer lemon.
Return mixture to saucepan and beat over very low heat until mixture is slightly thickened. By gently baking fish in a small amount of liquid, it stays moist and tender. First, coat the salmon and the asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Your Parmesan crusted Salmon and Asparagus is ready!
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise step by step
- Make the Béarnaise first, refer to my recipe. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Cook for 20 minutes, after 10 add the asparagus..
- Fold the foil over and twist at then ends.
Salmon is a go-to for busy nights because it cooks so quickly and goes with so many different flavors. Whisk oil, vinegar and juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add dressing to salad and toss gently to combine. Recipe for crispy seared salmon topped with a creamy fresh dill sauce.