Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta.
You can have Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta
- You need of Lemon Pepper Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rainbow Pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice, squeezed and zested.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Onion Diced.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- You need of Spicy Salmon.
- It’s 12 oz of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Lime juice, squeezed and zested.
Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta instructions
- In a sauce pan bring water, olive oil, and dash of salt to a boil. Add pasta and stir until aldente. Drain, rinse in cold water. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice and mix. Set aside to cool..
- Pat down boy side of salmon to remove outer juices. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper and dry rub both sides..
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter as it heats to prevent over burning (using it to sauce the salmon). Add salmon and sear for 4-6 minutes saucing frequently (watch side of salmon to make sure about 1/2 of it cooks), and flip. Repeat for 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice to the sauce and continue to spoon over salmon..
- About halfway on the flip side, add in carrots and onion to sauté in the sauce..
- Plate pasta and salmon. Top pasta with carrot and onion, add dash of zest. Top salmon parsley flakes, top with with slice of lemon cut in half..
- Serve and enjoy!.