Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon
Ingredients of Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Salmon to top egg (I used leftovers, anything you have will do!).
- Prepare 2 slices of Brie or a similar cheese.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop out enough flesh from the center of the avocado so that the egg will just fit..
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish (lined with foil to help with the mess), and try to make it so they don't wobble around too much..
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of eggs/avocado)..
- Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready..
- Remove the avocado eggs from the oven, cover with salmon and chives, and enjoy!.