Chocolate mousse pie. You can put the pie together in a wink – and it'll disappear just as fast! If you want to bake, go ahead and prepare your own pie crust. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care.
You can have Chocolate mousse pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse pie
- You need 1 of – Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust (either graham crust OR chocolate crust you can use)…. try using a deep dish style pie crust like a 9 inch if you can get one…..Or you can make your own crust.
- You need 3 of – Cups Cold Milk.
- It’s 2 of -Packages Jello Instant pudding and Pie, Chocolate Flavor (4 ounce size).
- You need 1 of -Tub Cool Whip Frozen Topping (thawed) 8 ounce size.
- It’s Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of -Pack Marshmallows (either small size OR Large size).
- It’s of Broken up pieces of Oreo Chocolate cookies.
Chocolate mousse pie step by step
- In a large bowl add milk to dry pudding packages..
- Beat with wire whisk for about 2 minutes, then add splash of vanilla extract..
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping, stirring into the chocolate pudding mixture until no white remains from the whipped topping..
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared chocolate OR graham cracker crust (if you can find a 9 inch size pie crust deep dish style, it’ll be perfect for this dessert as this dessert makes ALOT)..
- Chill pie for about 2 hours in refrigerator..
- After pie has chilled place broken pieces of Oreo cookies and marshmallows all over top of pie..
- You can chill pie again for another 2 or more hours or overnight so it all settles nicely, when you cut into the pie it should have the smooth consistency of a chocolate mousse…..
- Eat and Enjoy ! This is what mine looks like when it’s all done and chilled…. :).