Tomato Pesto Salmon
Ingredients of Tomato Pesto Salmon
- Prepare of Parchment Paper / Aluminum Foil (12×18 inches).
- It’s 3 oz of Green Beans.
- Prepare to taste of Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 6 oz of Salmon (skinless).
- It’s 2 tbs of Pesto.
- Prepare 10 of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
Tomato Pesto Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half, lay down the green beans. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the green beans, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..