Fruit Stuffed Pancakes.
You can have Fruit Stuffed Pancakes using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Stuffed Pancakes
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of whole flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 10 of strawberries, hulled and chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- You need 3 of fresh mint leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of agave nectar for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of cool whip for garnish.
- You need 1 of extra mint leaves for garnish.
- You need 1 of powdered sugar for garnish.
Fruit Stuffed Pancakes step by step
- In a medium-sized bowl mix all the dry ingredients..
- In a large-sized bowl mix all the wet ingredients until combined well..
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until well incorporated and batter is smooth without large lumps. Set aside to prepare fruit filling..
- To prepare the fruit filling, mash 5 strawberries and half of the blueberries in a small bowl leaving some chunks. Mix the mashed fruit into the pancake batter..
- Mash the remaining strawberries and blueberries for the pancake filling and set aside..
- Cut up the mint leaves into desired pieces for the filling..
- In a large skillet over medium high heat spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Use a little less than a 1/4 cup of batter and pour into the pan slowly to form your pancake..
- Let the pancake cook until it has mini bubbles throughout the top and the edges have stiffened. Add about a tablespoon of the fruit filling onto the center of your pancake. Add the mint leaves on top of the fruit filling and fold over the pancake slowly. Some of the filling may ooze out but that's ok, no worries!.
- Cook another 2 to 3 minutes until pancake batter is fully cooked through then transfer to a plate for garnishing if desired..
- Garnish with extra sliced strawberries and blueberries. Drizzle agave nectar for the syrup over top, dust with powdered sugar and a dallop of cool whip garnished with fresh mint leaves and serve. Makes about 12 pancakes depending on size..