Roast Salmon with Salsa
Ingredients of Roast Salmon with Salsa
- You need 2 of medium plum tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2-4 dashes of hot sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of salmon, skinned and cut into 6 portions.
Roast Salmon with Salsa step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place all ingredients except salmon into food processor, chop until finely diced and uniform..
- Place salmon in large roasting pan and spoon salsa on top..
- Roast salmon until flaky on outside but still pink inside, about 15 min..