Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce
Ingredients of Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce
- It’s 150 grams of mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 grams of smoked salmon cut in small pieces.
- It’s 150 grams of broccoli.
- It’s 250 ml of single cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of White wine.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce step by step
- Take a sauce pan and put the 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms and fry the a bit together with the olive oil until soft. Are going to let a bit of water but no worries. Add a bit of white wine and let the alcohol evaporate..
- Add the salmon to the mushrooms and let it fry a bit until pink colour. Add the brocolli and let it simmering for like few minutes. I put frozen broccoli cause is easier to cook and will not take too long to cook it..
- Now put the single cream and mix well with the brocolli, mushrooms and salmon. Add salt and fresh ground black pepper. And garnish with fresh parsley..
- It can be served with lot of kind of pastas. We had it with penne rigate. Was yummmyyyyy!! Let me know guys if you liked it.:-) Enjoy the meal..