Ingredients of Southwestern Salmon
- It’s 1-1/2 c of lightly packed fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/4 c of water.
- You need 2 T of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- You need 1 lb of salmon steak, cut into 4 portions.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, cut in strips.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, cut on strips.
Southwestern Salmon step by step
- Combine first seven ingredients in food processor or blender and puree. Transfer to large zip-top bag. Add in salmon and marinate in refrigerator for 30 min..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 9" baking dish with cooking spray. Layer pepper slices and bake 15 min, turning once..
- Remove salmon from marinade, discard marinade. Place salmon on top of peppers and bake until done, about 5 min each side..