Garlic butter salmon. It requires just a handful of ingredients and it comes together fairly quickly. Bring two sheets together and fold down over salmon, then tightly roll up sides. Repeat until you have four packs.
This is possibly one of the. Salmon is easy to bake, promise. The creamy sauce is perfect for serving with steamed rice. You can cook Garlic butter salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter salmon
- It’s of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- Prepare 1/2 of white potato, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped.
It's easy to make and tastes delicious – perfect for busy weeknights! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and. Place the salmon fillets in the center and evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. This Baked Salmon recipe is epically delicious and one of my top Favorite Recipes of.
Garlic butter salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half of the parchment, lay down the potatoes. Drizzle on half of the garlic butter mixture. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Lay the salmon on the potatoes and drizzle the remaining garlic butter mixture on top. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C. (May need more time depending on the thickness of the salmon, check that it is cooked throughout before eating).
- Enjoy! 😋.