Tomato Pesto Salmon. Lay the salmon on the zucchini, and spread the pesto on top of the salmon. This salmon recipe is so simple and yet extremely impressive; I often serve it to company or on special occasions and I'm always asked for the recipe. I serve it with angel hair pasta (lightly tossed with fresh.
You've made pesto with basil – maybe even with asparagus. But have you ever tried it with tomatoes? Makes two servingsI now present to you: One of my favorite ways to make fish. You can cook Tomato Pesto Salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Pesto Salmon
- You need of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- It’s 6 of stems asparagus.
- It’s to taste of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
Cover it with a hefty serving of pesto, and top it with slices of tomato! The pesto keeps the fish from drying out (in my opinion.) Such a good combination of flavors! Pesto Salmon Grilled Salmon Salmon Recipes Fish Recipes Seafood Recipes Turkey Gumbo Sundried Tomato Pesto Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza Recipe – Peas and Crayons. Place the Salmon piece, skin down..
Tomato Pesto Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up..
- On one half, lay down the asparagus, Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the asparagus, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes..
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..
Mix the wet ingredients and spread equally on both fish pieces. Cooking time for salmon can vary significantly depending on the variety of salmon and the thickness of the fillets. Pesto alla trapanese is Sicily's answer to Liguria's more famous basil-rich pesto sauce. They have a lot in common, as both are full of fresh basil, nuts, garlic, olive oil, and cheese. Baked salmon with pesto, cheese and tomato.