Salmon and shrimp soup
Ingredients of Salmon and shrimp soup
- It’s 1-2 packs of ramen noodles.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need Piece of salmon.
- Prepare Half of a pound of shrimp.
- Prepare of Quarter of any onion.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper as desired.
Salmon and shrimp soup instructions
- Start by adding the oil in the big pot, when heated up enough add garlic and onion. Saute for about a minute. (make sure garlic doesn't burn).
- Add a lot of water to pot, start stirring. When the water is boiling add salt pepper or any desired seasonings. Add ramen noodles..
- Start by cutting your green onions then add to the pot. When the noodles are cooked through you add the seafood. At this point the soup is done, the salmon and shrimp cook in about a minute..
- Turn off heat and enjoy. You can add more soy sauce or some limes for flavor :).