Japanese-inspired salmon stack
Ingredients of Japanese-inspired salmon stack
- You need 1/2 cup of or so of sashimi salmon, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of of a green onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of Japanese cucumber, peeled into thin strips.
- You need 1/2 tbs of miso.
- Prepare 1/2 of ripe avocado, mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of wasabi.
- It’s of Sprouts (I used radish but I think bean or alfalfa would be better).
- You need of Fish eggs.
- You need of Rice bran oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of soy sauce.
Japanese-inspired salmon stack step by step
- Chop up the salmon and green onion and mix together with just a little rice bran oil. Put this in the food mold as the bottom layer of your stack..
- Season the cucumber slices to taste, mix with the mirin and soy sauce, and add as the second layer of your stack. Sorry the soy sauce is the last ingredient – I forgot when it I was initially listing them out..
- Mash up the avocado, season to taste, then blend in the wasabi (use more if you want more punch). Spoon into the stack as your third layer..
- Remove mold, top with sprouts and fish eggs (I prefer the small tobiko).
- Serve as is or with sides of your choice to the girlfriend, who is relieved to find she is not eating pizza yet again..