Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha
- It’s 200 gm of Flattened Rice (Poha).
- It’s 1 of medium size Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chilli chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cashew nuts.
- You need 2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha instructions
- Take a poha in a strainer Wash it 1-2 times by gently swifting them with your fingers under running water. Drain the excess water through a strainer. Mix well and keep aside..
- Now take a kadai add oil and heat the oil on a low to medium flame,when oil is heated add Mustard seeds and curry leaves when they are splutter add peanuts and cashews fry them for a 5-6 second now add chopped onions and green chillis sauté them for 20-30 second on a medium flame..
- Now on a low flame add turmeric powder and salt into it and mix it properly and cook for 5-6 second on a low flame. After 5-6 second add soaked poha and mix well..
- Cover it and cook for 2-3 minute on a low flame. Now add chopped coriander leaves,lemon juice into it and mix well and turn off the flame..
- Now kanda Poha is ready to serve. ENJOY!.