Easy salmon & shrimp w/ wild & brown rice..
Ingredients of Easy salmon & shrimp w/ wild & brown rice..
- Prepare of Blackened pepper salmon filet from Walmart Market.
- You need 1 bag of long grain & brown rice (90 sec prep)from Walmart.
- You need 1/4 bag of large precooked deveined frozen shrimp Walmart.
- It’s of Country Crock Light (CCL butter).
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley & snips of fresh chives.
- You need A few of minced onion (for rice).
- You need 1/2 of square of knorr chicken bouillon cube.
- You need of Kosher salt & pepper to.
- It’s of Taste.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
Easy salmon & shrimp w/ wild & brown rice.. step by step
- Heat rice in microwave, when done add about a tbs spoon water & CCL butter, tsp minced onions, a smidge of the bouillon stir & let sit until closer for everything to be done (don't add any extra salt at this point).
- Add 2 tbs CCL butter & tbs of EVOO to a stainless steal pain or iron skillet add a sprinkle of bouillon cube (don't let it burn) get salmon on skin side down as soon as it's hot cook about 4 min flip easily don't splat your self….
- Now splash the hot solution in pan all around the edges to get the heat distributed (if u need more liquid add a touch more CCL butter) & sprinkle some of that garlic salt on top of fish to distribute that flavor & so it's not so isolated..
- Now check for internal temp I like mine medium well…. (each persons preference) if not done Enuff lower temp & flip onto sides & all around one last time (it will continue to cook on the plate while u heat your shrimp).
- Now for shrimp add a tsp of CCL butter to what's left of fish grease (omega 3 oil lol) and just warm it right up since they are already pre cooked & thawed you just need to warm thru.
- Now warm that rice up for about 35 sec. In microwave. (taste) plate rice neatly in plate, place fish a little off center, shrimp layerd about now finish w/ fresh parsley & chives finely chopped & a squeeze of lemon all over everything…. 🍴🍾.
- Great with a glass of white wine 😁.