Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup. The Best Cream Mushroom Kielbasa Recipes on Yummly This creamy spinach tortellini soup recipe is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. Chicken, carrots, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and a splash of cream This creamy chicken spinach tortellini soup is definitely comfort food, but it's not over-the-top unhealthy or anything.
This is a deliciously creamy and hearty soup and it's total comfort food for this cold winter season! The chicken, spinach, mushrooms and tortellini all just go so well together and they are perfectly complimented by the creamy broth. Try it, you'll love everything about this soup…unless you are like. You can have Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup
- Prepare 24 ounces of Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- It’s 16 ounces of Organic Spinach.
- Prepare 2 of – Quarts of Imagine Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- You need 6 of – Tablespoons Cabot unsalted Butter.
- You need 12 ounces of Leidys uncured smoked Kielbasa.
- Prepare Pint of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 of – teaspoon Organic Basil.
- You need 1 of – teaspoon Organic Oregano.
But the mushroom cream sauce alone is reason enough to whip this up. A cream sauce so good, I may just have to make a soup out of it. I am making this delicious looking creamy spinach and mushroom lasagna. Spread the spinach mixture evenly on the crepes, roll up and tightly wrap in cling film, followed by aluminum foil.
Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup instructions
- Wash fresh mushrooms and slice into 1/4” pieces. Next tear fresh spinach into smaller pieces and wash in a spin colander to ensure removal of water. You will need to have two quarts of Organic chicken broth for this recipe..
- Take out the Leidys kielbasa out of the package and chop into quarters. Sauté mushrooms on low heat in six tablespoons of butter until the moisture is cooked out and they are browned giving off a very fragrant aroma. Then add your kielbasa to the pan..
- Add spinach, two cloves of minced garlic, 1 Teaspoon dried basil, 1 Teaspoon of dried organic oregano and two quarts of chicken broth to the pot. Turn up the heat to medium to boil. Simmer for ten minutes while this is at a simmer mix 1/4 cup of flour to a pint of heavy cream whisk until mixed. Add the cream mixture to the pot of hot broth stirring until mixed. Return to a boil for ten minutes and stir continuously. Return heat to low and simmer for another fifteen minutes..
Rub the mushrooms with paper towels to clean, remove the stems and cut in half. And this creamy mushroom, leek & spinach soup is no exception! In fact I love it more than regular Creamy, earthy mushroomness, the good-for-you-greeness of spinach and the crunch of macadamia. Add more water if too thick. This Creamy Cabbage and Kielbasa Soup is sure to warm your family's hearts and tummies!