Marinated Salmon. The Best Salmon Marinade requires just a handful of ingredients to bring out the best flavor in your salmon. In a shallow container, combine the marinade and salmon. Heat the pan over medium low heat. place a parchment paper in a pan.
Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill. Whether to marinate salmon overnight depends on what type of marinade you're using. You can have Marinated Salmon using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marinated Salmon
- It’s 100 g of (1/4Ib) Smoked Salmon.
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Capers.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil ※.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar※.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice※.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt※.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper※.
- It’s 1 of 〜2g Dill.
This grilled salmon is one of the best salmon recipes I've tried and it only takes FIVE ingredients. Bonus: there's minimal prep and minimal clean up. Stir together the miso, mirin, sugar and sake, if using. Lay the salmon in a shallow dish and sprinkle the marinade over.
Marinated Salmon instructions
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Slice the onion thinly, then soak in water more than 1 hour and drain then squeeze the onion..
- Mix the ※ (Olive oil, Vinegar, Lemon juice, Salt, Pepper).
- Put the onion, smoked salmon, capers, dill into the ※. Then put them in the refrigerator..
Simply marinating salmon with mirin (味醂), soy sauce and sugar will transform the salmon to a different level. All you need is time to marinate it. Salmon mirin-zuke (味醂漬け) is delicious even. Serve salmon over the rice, and pour sauce over. Whenever I make bourbon salmon, I'm in a good place!