Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups. There are a ton of fun shapes on Amazon such as these Easter Egg. It's hard to mess these up! Reese's are hands down one of my favorite candies of all time.
As with most of my vegan cheesecakes, this one has a base of raw cashews. Thank goodness they can be frozen. That'll add a little extra layer of protection for. You can have Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups
- Prepare 1 Jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter (no added sugar).
- It’s 1 Jar of Almond Butter.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Honey for each mix (of the above).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of coconut Oil for each mix.
- It’s 6 of Cote Dor Dark chocolate Bars.
They are Gluten Free and Vegan. Your family and friends will be queuing up to taste them! I just don't know what else to say about. SUPER easy and so creamy, rich, and yummy!
Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups step by step
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or pot..
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of honey and the whole of a Peanut Butter Jar.
- Add a teaspoon full of the peanut butter mix in the small molds and then add the melted dark chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.