SUPERFOOD Smoothie (sea moss, frozen soursop) Vegan. It is lightly salted with natural sea salt to preserve. Four superfood smoothies that are delicious and nourishing, from turmeric to green to pitaya. I prefer to have a piece of avocado toast on the side with a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
Not only are they simple to make and convenient to drink, but they'll help you pack in as many nutrients as possible into your first meal of the day. Seamoss is a superfood that grows in the ocean. Irish Sea Moss a super food can be used in smoothies, health drinks, as a thickening ingredient for cakes, ice cream, gravies, desserts etc. You can cook SUPERFOOD Smoothie (sea moss, frozen soursop) Vegan using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SUPERFOOD Smoothie (sea moss, frozen soursop) Vegan
- It’s 4 oz of sea moss gel.
- You need 1 cup of (or more) frozen soursop pulp.
- You need 1.5 cup of spring water.
- You need 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of (or more) agave or honey.
The buzz is centred around the number of vitamins and. Add Irish moss to smoothies, soups and milks for a health boost that's virtually tasteless! Like other sea vegetables, it is rich in iodine and other trace minerals. During cold and flu season, sea moss smoothies could become your go-to meal.
SUPERFOOD Smoothie (sea moss, frozen soursop) Vegan step by step
- Using a blender or bullet, Add all ingredients plus 1 cup of the water. Blend to combine or add the rest of the water until smooth.
- For extra smooth texture. Run through fine mesh strainer to remove pulp remains.
Is sea moss, also called Irish moss, good for you? Find out what a nutritionist says about sea moss benefits. Does Sea Moss Have Health Benefits? Pure sea moss has become contemporary which sees raw sea moss used in Dr Sebi's alkaline diet, gels/paste and used as a thickening agent. First of all you would rinse the moss several times to remove any debris and sea salt.