Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars.
You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- You need 1 cup of dried coconut.
- You need 1 cup of whole oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.