Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones
Ingredients of Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of organic brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 small of red apple.
Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones instructions
- Preheat oven at 375° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside..
- Mix all the dry ingredients..
- Mix with your fingers the margarine with the dry ingredients till it gets like little peas..
- Mash the apple and add it in parts to the mixture so it doesn't get to moist..
- Divide dough into 16 balls, put into the sheet and press down on them with your fingers..
- Bake for 25 To 30 min or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Let it rest in the oven if it's necessary..
- Optional: you can spread some powdered sugar on them..
- Enjoy :-).