Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread
Ingredients of Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread
- Prepare of Yeast Ingredients.
- It’s 6 oz of Warm Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- You need 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Garlic Butter Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- You need 3 tsp of Garlic Puree (or 6 cloves, garlic).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Parmesan Cheese.
Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread instructions
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll the dough out into 8 inch long sticks and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Once all bread sticks are shaped and placed on your baking sheet, place the sheet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place bread sticks in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops are very lightly golden..
- Mix together the Garlic Butter ingredients..
- Remove the bread sticks from oven when finished, spread the garlic butter on top and serve!.