Fresh Salmon with dill sauce
Ingredients of Fresh Salmon with dill sauce
- You need 180 gm of Fresh salmon.
- It’s 20 gm of olive oil.
- Prepare 50 gm of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 3 bunch of dill leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 100 gm of artechok.
Fresh Salmon with dill sauce instructions
- Heat oil in a pan add salmon fish and sprinkle salt and pepper and saute it..
- Saute dill on pan,add pepper,cheese,cream and tabasco and cook till thick..
- Saute artechook on pan and keep aside..
- Place all in serving plate and serve it..