Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds. Pulled BBQ sandwiches have never been my "thing", which is unfortunate given that we live in Memphis. BBQ pork sandwiches are such a great thing to make for parties, but pulled pork does take a while to cook.
Add Chicken and cover with sauce. This BBQ pulled chicken recipe is soo EASY and DELICIOUS! If you love BBQ chicken, you've got to make this. You can cook Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- You need of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
Seriously, this slow cooker pulled chicken is a great healthy dinner recipe for weight loss, or even meal prep for the week. When I clean up, I shred the leftover chicken thighs and refrigerate. We have shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches a couple of days later. Use your slow cooker to prepare this great twist on basic barbecue chicken.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
These Cheesy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are perfect for your next family gathering. Delight in these sweet and savory Cheesy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! If you want to add extra flavor, consider a drizzle of your favorite low point bbq sauce after you've shredded the chicken or over the top of the chicken on the sandwich. For busy Mom's like me there is nothing like throwing everything in it and then at the end of the day (when I'm out of energy) dinner is ready. Chick-fil-A claims to have invented the chicken.