Tricia's Salmon Patties
Ingredients of Tricia's Salmon Patties
- You need 1 can of boneless skinless wild caught salmon in water.
- Prepare 2 of organic eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic onion.
- You need 1 tbls of organic butter.
Tricia's Salmon Patties step by step
- Drain water from salmon.
- Chop onions fine.
- Combine salmon, eggs and onion in bowl and mix with a fork.
- Preheat stainless steel or cast iron skillet over medium heat on stovetop until water droplets combine without evaporating..
- Coat pan with butter..
- Spoon Salmon into pan forming 3 patties.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes or until brown..
- Flip and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until brown..
- Serve over riced cauliflower or with your favorite vegetable!.