Caesar Chicken. Add the chicken, romaine and croutons. Chicken Caesar Salad is a must in the recipe file and this one definitely does not disappoint! Plus it's made healthier by using mostly Greek yogurt in part for the mayonnaise and olive oil in the dressing.
A Chicken Caesar wrap is one of the most delicious sandwich alternatives around. Making Grilled Chicken Caesar Wraps for a day at the beach? This crispy chicken has a mild tangy Caesar flavor and is great served with a side of pasta or a green salad. You can have Caesar Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caesar Chicken
- You need 1 cup of caesar dressing.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 Cup of parmesan reggiano cheese.
- It’s of Parsley optional.
Place chicken on pan; brush tops of chicken with Caesar dressing. This one in the form of Chicken Caesar salad. This wrap recipe came about as I was scavenging the fridge to find. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal.
Caesar Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- In bowl mix dressing, parmesan and sour cream.
- Place breast in baking dish, spread mixture over both sides. Sprinkle top with more parmesan to your liking..
- Bake around 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Place under broiler to brown lightly. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!!! I sprinkled parsley for presentation. Totally optional..
Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons! When the chicken is cooked, drain most of the liquid. Shred the breast meat with two forks in the bowl of the slow cooker. Delicious chicken caesar wrap filled with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and Caesar dressing. A quick and easy lunch or appetizer!