Ingredients of Capsicum omelette
- Prepare of omelette mix.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- It’s of chopped rosemary.
- It’s bunch of chopped fresh baby spinach.
- You need 3 of free range eggs.
- You need of finely chopped carrots.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped baby plum tomatoes.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 of capsicum (bell) peppers.
- You need of optional.
- Prepare of milk.
Capsicum omelette step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c and place capsicum (bell) peppers in oven, either on a flat cookie tray or in a cupcake tray. Leave in oven whilst chopping other ingredients..
- Whisk your eggs with salt and pepper and chilli powder to taste (add a dash of milk).
- Chop all your other ingredients and mix in the egg mixture..
- Take out capsicum (bell) peppers out from oven and pour in omelette mixture. Place back in oven..
- After 30 mins your breakfast should be done! Serve with fruity seeded crackers and hot tomatoe sauce beans..