Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta
- You need 2 of x 180g portion of salmon.
- It’s 4 of large cloves garlic, chopped.
- You need 3 teaspoons of butter.
- Prepare 5 stalks of cavalo nero or kale, chopped up.
- It’s 250 g of dried penne pasta.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Freshly grated parmesan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of double cream.
Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place salmon portions skin side down onto a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper. Mix two teaspoons of garlic with two teaspoons of softened butter and dollop on top of the salmon. Bake salmon for 12mins or until cooked through. Flake the salmon with a fork and set aside..
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside..
- Heat a pan with remaining butter or oil, add remaining garlic and chopped cavalo nero or kale to the pan and saute until tender..
- In a large pan, mix cooked pasta, veggies and salmon together. Pour in double cream. Sprinkle generously with grated parmesan. Season with salt to taste but you probably wouldn’t need much. Serve with a side salad..