Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil
Ingredients of Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil
- Prepare 400 mL of uncooked short grain rice.
- You need 380 mL of water.
- You need 5 cm of Kombu kelp.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar : (A).
- It’s 50 mL of rice vinegar : (A).
- Prepare 10 mL of lemon juice : (A).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt : (A).
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Fresh basil for taste.
- Prepare of Roasted sesame seeds for toppings.
Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil step by step
- Rinse the uncooked rice and soak..
- Remove dust from the Kombu kelp. Put the rice and water in a pot or a rice cooker, and place the kombu kelp..
- Slice the fresh basil into strips and soak in water..
- Boil the salmon fillets over medium-low heat for 5~7 minutes, and remove the bones and the skin from the salmon meat..
- Put the condiments (A) in a bowl and stir well, and add the boiled salmon fillets. Break the salmon fillets into flakes..
- When the rice is cooked, put it in a large bowl. Add (A) with the salmon flakes in the bowl, and mix..
- Drain the fresh basil with some kitchen towels, add to the bowl, and mix..
- Serve in a nice bowl. Sprinkle some sesame seeds. Decorate some fresh basil leaves..