Simple CousCous (Vegan)
Ingredients of Simple CousCous (Vegan)
- It’s 200 g of couscous.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the veggie broth.
- You need 1-2 of veggie soup cubes.
- You need 4 of carrots.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic.
- It’s of Few pods of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Simple CousCous (Vegan) instructions
- Peel and cut the carrots and onion and throw them in a bowl, add water and soup cubes, cardamom, bay leaves and peeled cloves of garlic and cook it on high flame until carrots are tender.
- Put the couscous in a big bowl which also has a cover, as we need to cover it later. Add the olive oil.
- Add the soup to the couscous, mix and cover for 10 min.
- Arrange the veggies on top. Enjoy.