Egg Muffin With Vegan Sausage
Ingredients of Egg Muffin With Vegan Sausage
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 5 of Sausage Morningstar Links.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheese Shredded.
- It’s of Cheddar Sliced White for topping.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Egg Muffin With Vegan Sausage instructions
- Add eggs, spinach and shredded cheese to blender. Pulse blend for a very short time, just enough to beat the eggs and chop the spinach. Set aside..
- In a skillet, cook chopped sausage in olive oil until crispy, about 10 minutes on medium heat..
- Add 3-4 pieces chopped sausage to the bottom of each muffin tray. Fill 3/4 of the way with egg mixture..
- Bake at 350 for 20 min..
- Remove from oven and top with sliced white cheddar cheese..