Simmered Salmon and Potatoes (Sakejaga)
Ingredients of Simmered Salmon and Potatoes (Sakejaga)
- Prepare 2-3 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 pinches of black pepper.
- It’s 3-4 of potato.
- You need 1 of onion (100 g).
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 10 g of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce : (A).
- You need 2 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- You need of black pepper to sprinkle.
Simmered Salmon and Potatoes (Sakejaga) step by step
- Cut the potatoes into bite-size chunks to soak in cold water. Cut the onion into wedges..
- Cut the salmon fillets into bite-size chunks and sprinkle the black pepper..
- Heat the olive oil, the grated garlic and the butter on a frying pan and grill the salmon fillets. When they become golden brown, remove the salmon fillets..
- Sauté the onions and the potatoes with the frying pan. Then add condiments (A) and the boiling water until the ingredients are just barely covered. Heat the frying pan over high heat until it comes to a boil..
- When they are boiled, add the salmon fillets, sprinkle the black pepper, and simmer over low heat with an Otoshibuta..
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the butter. Now your dish is ready!.