Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche. This Salmon Quiche is a stunner! Beautiful creamy quiche filling with smoked salmon, dill and asparagus. The high-sided, free-form crust makes this spring quiche an especially elegant addition to brunch.
This quiche would make a perfect food for picnics. Just pre-cut before transporting and everyone can have a slice each. Cut off bottom one-third of each asparagus spear; reserve top spear portions. You can cook Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- You need 2 of baby bell peppers, chopped. 1 red, 1 orange.
- You need 1/2 of kielbasa sausage, sliced thin.
- You need 4 Oz of smoked salmon, remove bones. Crumbled.
- Prepare 2 Oz of deli ham, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded colby jack cheese, plus 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 8 of lg eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need to taste of Salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
Slowly pour egg mixture over quiche ingredients. Our slimming friendly Smoked Salmon and Broccoli Quiche makes a great lunch. It's perfect for calorie counting and diets like Weight Watchers! With that in mind, we have made this Smoked Salmon and Broccoli Quiche 'crustless', so you can enjoy full flavour for less calories.
Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche instructions
- In a large bowl, mix onion, peppers, sausage, salmon, ham, basil, and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Mix well..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish on the bottom and sides..
- Pour mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly..
- Crack eggs into bowl. Whisk in cream..
- In another bowl, whisk flour into milk. Whisk that into eggs..
- Season eggs to taste..
- Pour over mixture in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until top gets nicely browned and a butter knife inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Shut off oven. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Return to oven 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Slice. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Back in my college days, I worked for our college cafeteria. One night, I was called to be a server at an alumni event, and they. Smoked Salmon Asparagus Quiche is a quiche recipe that will be the hit of any brunch. You simply can't go wrong with this impressive dish! Sprinkle the smoked salmon, asparagus, onion, dill and mozzarella over the pastry case.