Healthy Prune Scones
Ingredients of Healthy Prune Scones
- It’s 200 g of Flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 100 g of prune puree.
- You need 70 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Healthy Prune Scones step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Put flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl and mix together well. Then add the honey and prune puree into the bowl to stir..
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and pour, along with the milk, into the main mixture slowly, mix well. Then add olive oil and mix to make a dough..
- With your hands, form the dough into golf ball size, and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press flat slightly with your hand. Bake for 15 min and remove to a cooling rack..
- How to make prune puree; Put 200 g prunes and 90 ml lukewarm water into a blender and mix well..