Healthy morning glory muffins
Ingredients of Healthy morning glory muffins
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1/2 of of an large apple finely grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed grated carrots.
- Prepare 3/8 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oat flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chia seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberries or raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 of large apple cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped toasted walnuts.
Healthy morning glory muffins step by step
- Preheat to 350 F.
- Spray muffin tin with oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the ground oat flour, chia seed, cranberries or raisins and chopped walnuts and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix together green yogurt, egg, honey, vanilla, grated carrots, grated apple, and chopped apples.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and fold to moisten all the flour until just combined.
- Pour into muffin tins and garnish the top with more crushed oats and crushed walnuts(optional).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown in the sides.
- Cool in wire rack out of the tin.
- Enjoy! Can freeze the rest in airtight container.