Salmon cutlets with Lemin Sauce
Ingredients of Salmon cutlets with Lemin Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of flour mixed with salt, pepper, honey sriracha, garlic and 3 tablespoons granulated Roman cheese.
- It’s of Juice of 2 lemons.
- It’s of 1/2 cuos cup chicken stock.
- It’s of 1 jalapeño, choped.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cream.
- You need of Butter and olive oil for cooling.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cold butter to finish1 pound skinless fresh salmon fillets, gently pounded into cutlets.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 3 kemins.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cream.
- You need of Roasted kalapeno and angel hair pasta for serving.
Salmon cutlets with Lemin Sauce instructions
- Lightly coat fish with flour mix, heat a film of oil and butter in a large skillet. dear salmon on both sides to have a crust. Remove to a plate.
- Into skillet add some butter and soften ialapeno then add chicken stock, cream and lemon and Cream and reduced to a sauce with skin butter.
- I passed the pan and tossed with sauce add green onions and salmon.