Healthy English French Toast.
You can cook Healthy English French Toast using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy English French Toast
- You need 5 each of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut rum (optional).
- It’s 5 of whole-grain English muffins, halved (or favorite Breakfast Toast).
- Prepare 2 of bananas, sliced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 8 tsp of maple syrup.
- It’s of cooking spray.
Healthy English French Toast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, whisk together almond milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract, rum and eggs..
- Place muffins on a baking dish lightly coated in cooking spray, then layer banana slices on top. Pour egg mixture over muffins. Press down to soak up all liquid mixture. Top with coconut & almonds. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked through..
- Enjoy with maple syrup..